Today I am Introducing a new feature to the blog! It is called a “few great notes.” It will feature articles that I found interesting and helpful. I won’t be posting this as much as other regular notes on the blog but look for it to his the “shelves” every few weeks.
Here are the latest notes I found interesting from around the web!
- “Ultrarunners are a community” from Brian’s Running Adventures
- “Three Conversations of a leader” from Generalleadership.com
- “Benefits of Compression for running performance” from The Fit Foodie Mama
- “A Broken body isn’t a broken person” from TED.com
- “Where Blogging really went wrong” from somedayilllearn.com
- #Buffalolove Part 3: #CoffeeYesCoffee hits the Spot!” From Trainwithbain.com
Enjoy this new segement and thank you for reading!